Let's work together

From: Forum
Date: Sun Dec 12 2021 - 05:42:52 EST

Dear friend

Please accept my apologies for contacting you this way. I was looking
for a foreigner to help me in a transaction. So when i saw you online
i was pushed to contact you for our mutual benefit and see how best we
can help each other. I'm Mrs. Lori, a US bank clerk. I believe it is
God's wish that I come across you now. I am having an important
business deal worth $6.3 million that I want to share with you, which
I think will interest you, because it is in connection that only a
foreigner can assist, and you will benefit from it. I expect to hear
from you soon.

Best wishes.