Re: [GIT PULL] Thermal control fix for v5.16-rc5

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Dec 10 2021 - 17:43:11 EST

On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 12:11 PM Rafał Wysocki <rjwysocki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This fixes the definition of one of the Tiger Lake MMIO registers
> in the int340x thermal driver (Sumeet Pawnikar).

Funky.

You sent me three pull requests, and two of them came with your normal
address, and now the third from a new gmail one that I've never seen
before.

I also note that this one uses the proper utf-8 "Rafał" rather than
"Rafael" - is that your preferred spelling?

I see the signed tag, and I notice that you do have this gmail address
in your key, so this is all fine, but now I'm not sure how to spell
your name any more ;)

Linus