Hello, I am patiently waiting your reply at your leisure time.

From: Abubakar
Date: Thu Dec 09 2021 - 11:01:59 EST

Hello,

I am Ama Abubakar, a lawyer in UK. My client a German
exporter died last year of COVID 19 without kids after divorcing his
wife, he had $15,000 000 which he deposited with a security company
for safe keeping through me and I made inquiry recently and the
director of the company said everything is still intact since I
am his lawyer, I want you to receive everything for me in your country
while I fly down for us to share 50% for you and mine 50%. Contact me
directly on my WhatsApp +44 7828 479573 if you can be trusted with
secret.

Thanks,

Abubakar.