READ AND REPLY

From: Mrs bill Sma chantal
Date: Wed Dec 08 2021 - 19:00:12 EST

Hello Friend,
I'm "Mrs.Peninnah Ariel Benaiah I am a Norway Citizen" married to
Mr.Benaiah jeremiah ( an International Contractor and Oil Merchant/
jointly in Exposition of Agro Equipment ) who died in the Burkina Faso
attack, and i diagnosed of cancer for about 2 years ago and my husband
informed me that he deposited the sum of € 8.5 Million Euro) Eight
million, Five hundred thousand Euros in a bank in Brussels the capital
city of Belgium in Europe I want you to help me to use this money for
a charity project before I die, for the Poor, Less-privileged and
ORPHANAGES in your country. Please kindly respond quickly for further
details.
Yours fairly friend,
Mrs. Peninnah Ariel Benaiah