ksmbd: Unsupported addition info

From: Oleksandr Natalenko
Date: Tue Nov 16 2021 - 16:44:49 EST

Hello Namjae et al.

With the latest ksmbd from the next branch I have an issue with wife's Windows
10 laptop while copying/removing files from the network share. On her client it
looks like copy operation (server -> laptop) reaches 99% and then stalls, and
on the server side there's this in the kernel log:

```
ksmbd: Unsupported addition info: 0xf)
ksmbd: Unsupported addition info: 0x20)
```

repeated multiple times. I must note that in fact the file gets copied to her
laptop, but Windows copy dialog just hangs.

Any idea what it could be and how to avoid it? This also happened before (I'm
a pretty early ksmbd adopter), but I'm reporting it just now because I naïvely
hoped it would be fixed automagically :). This never happened to me with
userspace Samba though.

This is my smb.conf:

```
[global]
workgroup = KANAPKA
server string = ksmbd server %v
netbios name = defiant
valid users = __guest

[Shared]
valid users = __guest
path = /mnt/shared
force user = _shared
force group = _shared
browsable = no
writeable = yes
veto files = /lost+found/
```

Appreciate your time and looking forward to your response.

Thanks.

--
Oleksandr Natalenko (post-factum)