Re: [GIT PULL] RISC-V Patches for the 5.16 Merge Window, Part 1

From: Palmer Dabbelt
Date: Fri Nov 12 2021 - 16:52:51 EST

On Fri, 12 Nov 2021 13:37:46 PST (-0800), Linus Torvalds wrote:
On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 9:32 AM Palmer Dabbelt <palmer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

RISC-V Patches for the 5.16 Merge Window, Part 1

What's "part 1" about this?

This was sent on a Friday of the second week of the merge window.

No way in hell is there going to be a "part 2" that I would possibly
accept at this stage. It's late as-is.

Sorry that was misleading, I guess I just wrote "Part 1" as a matter of habit because it was the first merge window PR I sent out (it's late because I changed jobs and my test suite wasn't playing nice with the new computers). I wasn't planning on sending anything else for the merge window.