Re: [git pull] IOMMU Updates for Linux v5.16

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Nov 04 2021 - 14:11:18 EST

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 7:16 AM Joerg Roedel <joro@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> there is a merge conflict this time between the IOMMU tree and FPU
> changes which came from the tip tree. My conflict resolution is
> attached.

The conflict is trivial, no worries. But as I was resolving it, I
looked at that PASID_DISABLED define..

That too seems to be stale and unused since commit 9bfecd058339
("x86/cpufeatures: Force disable X86_FEATURE_ENQCMD and remove
update_pasid()")

I left it alone because I didn't want to do any extra development in
the merge commit itself, but it looks to me like there's some room for
more cleanips. No?

Linus