Re: [GIT PULL] riscv: dts: few cleanups for v5.16

From: Palmer Dabbelt
Date: Thu Oct 21 2021 - 11:07:03 EST

On Thu, 21 Oct 2021 06:09:50 PDT (-0700), krzysztof.kozlowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On 21/10/2021 15:06, Conor.Dooley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On 21/10/2021 13:23, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
EXTERNAL EMAIL: Do not click links or open attachments unless you know the content is safe

On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 11:09 AM Krzysztof Kozlowski
<krzysztof.kozlowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Arnd and Olof,

I have an old patchset for RISC-V dts cleanups which I sent to mailing lists in
August 2021 (v1, v2), resent in September and pinged two times. They got some
review (from Alexandre Ghiti for SiFive, from Conor Dooley for Microchip) but
unfortunately Palmer (RISC-V maintainer) did not respond here.

Out of curiosity which series is this one? Is it the one with the
plic/clint changes?
Pretty sure that I have taken them in internally, but I am going to
submit a bunch
of changes to our device tree soon (tm) and want to make sure I have the
right
dependent series listed.

There is only one Microchip patch here (plic/clint). Others are for
SiFive. All the patches are described in the pull reqeust:
https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20211021090955.115005-1-krzysztof.kozlowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/

I had also second set of RISC-V patches for Microchip. These were picked
up by Palmer:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/riscv/linux.git/log/?h=for-next

Sorry I missed this. If you guys took this through the SOC tree that's fine, otherwise LMK and I'll put it in the RISC-V tree.