Re: [RFC 11/20] iommu/iommufd: Add IOMMU_IOASID_ALLOC/FREE

From: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri Oct 01 2021 - 02:30:55 EST

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 03:40:25AM +0000, Tian, Kevin wrote:
> [...]

This is probably obsoleted by Jason's other comments, but definitely
don't use "ioas_id" and "ioasid" to mean different things. Having
meaningfully different things distinguished only by an underscore is
not a good idea.

--
David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code
david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_
http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson