Re: [syzbot] WARNING in hid_submit_ctrl/usb_submit_urb

From: Alan Stern
Date: Wed Sep 01 2021 - 11:38:16 EST

On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 11:51:31AM +0200, Benjamin Tissoires wrote:
> Tested-by: Benjamin Tissoires <benjamin.tissoires@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Acked-by: Benjamin Tissoires <benjamin.tissoires@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Alan, would you mind resending the patch with the various tags with a
> commit description? (unless I missed it...)

I plan to break this up into three patches, each doing a single thing. The
first patch in the series will be the one written by Michal. The second
will fix the problem found by syzbot, and the third will be a general
cleanup.

Michal, is it okay to add your Signed-off-by: tag to the first patch?

Alan Stern