Re: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commits in the xfs tree

From: Darrick J. Wong
Date: Wed Aug 11 2021 - 15:21:38 EST

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 07:49:13AM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Commits
>
> 0f3901673631 ("xfs: Rename __xfs_attr_rmtval_remove")
> da8ca45da62e ("xfs: add attr state machine tracepoints")
>
> are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

These should be fixed in today's for-next branch; thanks for letting me
know.

I have also spent this morning fixing some logic errors in my checkpatch
script (which basically does the same as the ones you sent me last time
this happened) and correcting a bug in the pre-push hook that resulted
in it not running. :/

--D