Re: mmotm 2021-08-09-19-18 uploaded

From: Randy Dunlap
Date: Tue Aug 10 2021 - 00:25:46 EST

On 8/9/21 7:19 PM, akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The mm-of-the-moment snapshot 2021-08-09-19-18 has been uploaded to

https://www.ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/

mmotm-readme.txt says

README for mm-of-the-moment:

https://www.ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/

This is a snapshot of my -mm patch queue. Uploaded at random hopefully
more than once a week.

You will need quilt to apply these patches to the latest Linus release (5.x
or 5.x-rcY). The series file is in broken-out.tar.gz and is duplicated in
https://ozlabs.org/~akpm/mmotm/series

The file broken-out.tar.gz contains two datestamp files: .DATE and
.DATE-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss. Both contain the string yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss,
followed by the base kernel version against which this patch series is to
be applied.

Hm, my patch scripts usually work, but this one gives me:

Hunk #5 FAILED at 603.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 701.
2 out of 19 hunks FAILED -- rejects in file include/linux/memcontrol.h
Hunk #6 FAILED at 65.
1 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- rejects in file include/linux/page_idle.h
Hunk #25 FAILED at 6691.
Hunk #26 FAILED at 6702.
Hunk #27 FAILED at 6735.
Hunk #29 FAILED at 6771.
Hunk #33 FAILED at 6900.
Hunk #34 FAILED at 6938.
6 out of 36 hunks FAILED -- rejects in file mm/memcontrol.c
Hunk #9 FAILED at 2711.
Hunk #11 FAILED at 2820.
2 out of 11 hunks FAILED -- rejects in file mm/page-writeback.c

--
~Randy