Re: [GIT PULL] memory: Tegra for v5.14, part two

From: Olof Johansson
Date: Tue Jun 15 2021 - 11:56:37 EST

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 09:52:00PM +0200, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
> Hi Arnd and Olof,
>
> Tegra got quite big rework this cycle. The last piece comes from Thierry,
> however it depends on one patch in Will's tree. Since the last Thierry's
> patches depend both on that one patch and other memory controller drivers
> changes, they are here.
>
> Best regards,
> Krzysztof

So, this pull request is a bit weird. It contains a lot more than what the
email indicates:

> The following changes since commit 393d66fd2cacba3e6aa95d7bb38790bfb7b1cc3a:
>
> memory: tegra: Implement SID override programming (2021-06-03 21:50:43 +0200)

This seems to be a patch in the middle of the new material in your branch, not
the start of what we already have in our tree.

As a result, the diffstat when we merge looks completely different. While
I generally trust you to not try to squeeze in material under the radar, it's
also unfortunately making it hard to double-check that you didn't accidentally
bring in something you didn't mean to.

So, before I merge this.. can you confirm, or even better generate a full pull
request summary/diffstat/pull request email that shows the full new material?

Thanks!

-Olof