Re: [GIT PULL] pin control fixes for v5.13

From: Linus Walleij
Date: Sat Jun 12 2021 - 19:46:17 EST

On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 9:09 PM Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 3:07 AM Linus Walleij <linus.walleij@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > are available in the Git repository at:
> >
> > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-nomadik.git
> > tags/pinctrl-v5.13-2
>
> Nope, not there.
>
> I think that "linux-nomadik" is bogus, I do find those commits in the
> usual "linux-pinctrl" tree.

I see you found it, a bit of hide-and-seek in the weekend.

> How did that odd thing happen?

When I issued request-pull I took the git:// URL for the wrong tree
and didn't notice. Oh yeah it says it can't find the branch on the remote
tree and that I ignored because sometimes the public mirror take
some time to sync up so that message is not uncommon. I think
I'll start waiting for the message to come back OK... It is there for
a reason.

Thanks for figuring it out.

Linus Walleij