linux-next: rebase and update of the gfs2 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Thu Jun 10 2021 - 18:11:45 EST

Hi all,

So yesterday I reported a conflict between the vfs and gfs2 trees.
Today it has been "fixed" by the gfs2 tree rebasing and merging a
topic branch from the vfs tree. Unfortunately, that topic branch has
been rebased in the vfs tree today, so now in linux-next I will have
two (slightly different) versions of that vfs tree topic branch (and
presumably I will get more conflicts).

Please think about what is wrong with this situation. Hint: two already
published branches have been rebased/rewritten. And maybe there has
been a lack of communication between developers.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell