Re: [RFC v3 0/7] PCI: hv: Support host bridge probing on ARM64

From: Marc Zyngier
Date: Thu Jun 10 2021 - 12:20:24 EST

On 2021-06-10 17:06, Boqun Feng wrote:
On 2021-06-10 16:01, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 at 18:32, Boqun Feng <boqun.feng@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Bjorn, Arnd and Marc,
> >

> Instead of cc'ing Arnd, you cc'ed me (Ard)

And I don't know if you intended to Cc me, but you definitely didn't.

Weird.. seems my sending script got somewhere wrong. Apologies for you
both, and Arnd.. I did intend to Cc you and Arnd.

No worries, it happens (I also used the wrong email address when
replying, so we're even).

How do you want this to proceed? I could do a resend right now, or I
could wait for a few days (and see others' feedback) and send a V4 next
week. Sorry again ;-(

Let the current series simmer on the list for a few days, I can
always eyeball it there if I'm short of patches to review... ;-)

Thanks,

M.