Re: [GIT PULL] Btrfs fixes for 5.13-rc5

From: Naohiro Aota
Date: Thu Jun 03 2021 - 21:17:12 EST

On Thu, Jun 03, 2021 at 04:50:15PM +0200, David Sterba wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is a batch from last week, I wanted to give it more testing because
> last pull request introduced a bug, interacting zoned and subpage
> features. Otherwise there are error handling improvements and bug
> fixes. The last commit is from today, adding IRC link to maintainers
> file.
>
> Please pull, thanks.
>
> - error handling improvements, caught by error injection
> - handle errors during checksum deletion
> - set error on mapping when ordered extent io cannot be finished
> - inode link count fixup in tree-log
> - missing return value checks for inode updates in tree-log
> - abort transaction in rename exchange if adding second reference fails
>
> - fixes
> - fix fsync failure after writes to prealloc extents
> - fix deadlock when cloning inline extents and low on available space
> - fix compressed writes that cross stripe boundary

David,

Could you also add commit "btrfs: zoned: fix zone number to
sector/physical calculation" for pull? Without this commit, on a
device larger than 4 TB, zoned btrfs will overwrite the primary
superblock with the 2nd copy and causes a mount failure after the
first mount/umount.

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-btrfs/20210527062732.2683788-1-naohiro.aota@xxxxxxx/

Thanks,