Re: MHI changes for v5.13

From: Greg KH
Date: Sun Apr 11 2021 - 03:08:34 EST

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 11:25:59AM +0530, Manivannan Sadhasivam wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> Here is the MHI Pull request for the v5.13 cycle. I stayed with the PR as the
> number patches got increased.
>
> Details are in the signed tag, please consider merging!

A suggestion, please put [GIT PULL] in your subject line, so that I know
what this is for, that's a semi-standard thing these days.

Also, you have a number of patches in this set that look like they
should be backported to stable kernels. Any reason why you did not tag
them with a "Cc: stable@..." tag in the commit? After they are merged
into Linus's tree, please send the git ids of the commits that should go
to stable kernels to stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so that we can add them
properly.

Now pulled and pushed out, thanks.

thanks,