Re: [GIT PULL] parisc architecture fixes for kernel v5.12-rc7

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Wed Apr 07 2021 - 12:26:49 EST

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 2:09 AM Helge Deller <deller@xxxxxx> wrote:

> http://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/deller/parisc-linux.git parisc-5.12-3

Not technically related to this pull (which I just did), but doing the
pull did remind me that you're one of the people who don't use signed
tags for pull requests.

I don't require that for kernel.org accounts, and it's not really a
problem, but I do encourage it. So I thought I'd just mention it in
case it would be something you'd be willing to do..

You're certainly not the only one not using signed tags, but I'm
looking through my recent merges, and _most_ of them are from signed
sources these days.

Linus