Re: ANNOUNCE: pahole v1.20 (gcc11 DWARF5's default, lots of ELF sections, BTF)

From: Andrii Nakryiko
Date: Fri Feb 05 2021 - 22:57:16 EST

On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 8:25 AM Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo
<arnaldo.melo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Em Fri, Feb 05, 2021 at 06:33:43AM -0300, Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo escreveu:

> > >Do you have a link? I tried to find it, but only see 1.19 so far.
>
> > https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1703678
>
> And now for Fedora 33, waiting for karma bumps at:
>
> https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2021-804e7a572c
>
> fedpkg buidling for f32 now.
>
> - Arnaldo

Ok, imported dwarves-1.20. Had to fix two dates in changelog (in
spec), day of week didn't match the date, tooling complained about
that. Also had to undo cmake_build and cmake_install fanciness,
because apparently we don't have them or the support for it is not
great. But otherwise everything else looks to be ok.