syzbot spam -- is it useful? time to ban them from the list? [was Re: kernel BUG in memory_bm_free]

From: Pavel Machek
Date: Wed Feb 03 2021 - 08:40:12 EST

On Tue 2021-02-02 21:59:17, syzbot wrote:
> Hello,
>
> syzbot found the following issue on:
>
> HEAD commit: 3aaf0a27 Merge tag 'clang-format-for-linux-v5.11-rc7' of g..
> git tree: upstream
> console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=17ef6108d00000
> kernel config: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=10152c2ea16351e7
> dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=5ecbe63baca437585bd4
> userspace arch: arm64
>
> Unfortunately, I don't have any reproducer for this issue yet.

> IMPORTANT: if you fix the issue, please add the following tag to the commit:
> Reported-by: syzbot+5ecbe63baca437585bd4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Important: Follow netiquette. You are sending automated emails to people
that did not consent to it. You are not even providing unsubscribe
link. That's actually illegal here.

Put real name of person responsible in the email. Put [syzbot] in the
subject so that it and any resulting replies can be filtered out.

Pavel
--
http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek