Re: [LSFMMBPF 2021] A status update

From: Joao Martins
Date: Tue Jan 05 2021 - 15:31:27 EST

On 12/12/20 5:29 PM, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> And most urgently, when should we have the GUP meeting? On the call,
> I suggested Friday the 8th of January, but I'm happy to set something
> up for next week if we'd like to talk more urgently. Please propose a
> date & time. I know we have people in Portugal and Nova Scotia who need
> to be involved live, so a time friendly to UTC+0 and UTC-4 would be good.

FWIW, I would suggest the same time as you had for PageFolio (18h GMT / 10pm PT / 13h ET)
given it can cover many tz in a not-so-bothersome time.

But instead of Jan 8 perhaps better for next week (Jan 15) in case folks
are still in new year holidays (given we are in the first week of the year).

Joao