Re: [BUG] iwlwifi: card unusable after firmware crash

From: Rui Salvaterra
Date: Thu Dec 10 2020 - 11:22:51 EST

Hi, again,

I haven't tested any patch or bisected, but I have another data point.
I built and tested Linux 5.8.18, with the same firmware, and it is
working correctly. I reduced the test case to just rfkilling the
connection, which showed the register dump immediately (before that I
was using the airplane toggle on the keyboard, which isn't working
correctly, it disables and immediately reenables the radio, for some
unfathomable reason).
So, now I'm inclined to believe this is some sort of race condition
between rfkill and pending transactions.

Thanks,
Rui