[RFC lockdep 0/4] Fixes and self testcases for wait context detection

From: Boqun Feng
Date: Tue Dec 08 2020 - 05:33:43 EST

Hi Peter,

Recently I looked into the wait context check feature and found some
places could use fixes, besides a suite of test cases is also added to
verify these fixes and future development.

Note: I'm not 100% sure all the expected results of the test cases are
correct, please do have a look at the the comment of patch #4 in case I
miss something subtle.

Suggestion and comments are welcome!

Regards,
Boqun

Boqun Feng (4):
lockdep/selftest: Make HARDIRQ context threaded
lockdep: Allow wait context checking with empty ->held_locks
rcu/lockdep: Annotate the rcu_callback_map with proper wait contexts
lockdep/selftest: Add wait context selftests

kernel/locking/lockdep.c | 6 +-
kernel/rcu/update.c | 8 +-

2.29.2