Re: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the tip tree

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Mon Nov 30 2020 - 17:18:50 EST

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 09:56:27PM +0000, Ernst, Justin wrote:
> After scratching my head for a while, I found that the issue was
> missing empty lines before three different code-block sections.

Oh great.

> The line number is definitely bogus, but I wasn't able to discover
> why.

Very helpful that tool. :-\

> You can find my patch at: https://lkml.org/lkml/2020/11/30/1196 The
> patch depends on the v2 patch set Mike Travis <mike.travis@xxxxxxx>
> submitted, which hasn't made it to tip yet.

Yeah, thanks for figuring this out.

I'll simply rebase your previous patch on the tip:x86/platform branch
since it is documentation stuff only and there's only one patch ontop
which updates MAINTAINERS but I don't think it'll be the end of the
world if those two got rebased.

Thx.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg