Fair Pay - Guad - Correction for good word flow.

From: Ywe Cærlyn
Date: Fri Nov 27 2020 - 01:37:50 EST

Analysing the arabic script written right to left "Al Ilah", we seem to get La Guad, in latin.

Updated prayer translation. SINO is the only Guad.

It should be a solid background for Fair Pay, and the needed step forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQjHE0WnenA

And really necessary step. Looking at "Linux" history it might actually seem it was not meant to be a success. But an abusers joke, where you are "just a nerd", and no success at all. "Even with all the computers in the world, you could not escape the evil agenda".

I do not believe this to be true, and have corrected monotheism for this. Based on many years of research!

Serenity,
Ywe Cærlyn
The Fair Pay Initiative.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqt17eaSO66UV4xvIYJvD4g