SIGHUP on connect

From: Michael J. Baars
Date: Sun Oct 25 2020 - 12:56:16 EST

Hi,

I've been writing a simple client and server for cluster computing this weekend. At first everything appeared to work just fine, but soon enough I found some
inexplicable bind errors. I've tried to make sure that the client closes it's sockets before the server closes it's sockets, to prevent linger, but trying did
not help. Now I think I found the problem.

Please do have a look at the code. It looks like the SIGHUP is sent to the server not on close or exit, but on the connect instead.

Greetz,
Mischa.