Re: [GIT PULL] prandom32 changes for v5.10

From: Marc Plumb
Date: Wed Oct 21 2020 - 16:52:59 EST

As one of the participants, I mostly backed off when Spelvin seemed to be more aggressively driving a secure solution. I still think that this is an important change, both to fix the original network vulnerability and to avoid harming dev/random while doing it. I greatly appreciate your time and effort on this but didn't want too much chatter on the DL.