Greeting?

From: Mrs. Sara Robert
Date: Tue Sep 22 2020 - 03:03:09 EST

My Dear,
I'm Mrs. Sarah H. Robert, 77 years old dying widow from Australia;
that was diagnosed of cancer about 4 years ago. I got your details
after an extensive online search Via (Network Power Charitable Trust)
for a reliable person, I have decided to donate my late husband WILL
valued of ($5,500,000,00) (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) to you for charitable goals. Get back to me if you
will be interesting in carrying out this humanitarian project, so that
i can arrange for the release of the funds to you for the work of
charity before entering the surgery theater. Contact me via
E-mail at : sararrobrt@xxxxxxxxx
Sincerely,
Mrs. Sarah H. Robert.