Re: [v2] proc/fd: Remove unnecessary variable initialisations in seq_show()

From: Matthew Wilcox
Date: Fri Jun 12 2020 - 14:28:20 EST

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 08:22:43PM +0200, Markus Elfring wrote:
> >> Would you like to clarify concrete software development ideas?
> >
> > Yes. Learn something deeply, then your opinion will have value.
>
> The presented suggestions trigger different views by involved contributors.

Most of the views I've heard are "Markus, go away". Do you not hear these
views?

> In which directions can the desired clarification evolve?

You could try communicating in a way that the rest of us do. For
example, instead of saying something weird about "collateral evolution"
you could say "I think there's a similar bug here".

> How do you think about further function design alternatives?

Could you repeat that in German? I don't know what you mean.