Re: possible deadlock in send_sigio

From: Waiman Long
Date: Thu Jun 11 2020 - 09:51:59 EST

On 6/11/20 3:43 AM, Dmitry Vyukov wrote:
On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 4:33 AM Waiman Long <longman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 4/4/20 1:55 AM, syzbot wrote:
Hello,

syzbot found the following crash on:

HEAD commit: bef7b2a7 Merge tag 'devicetree-for-5.7' of git://git.kerne..
git tree: upstream
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15f39c5de00000
kernel config: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=91b674b8f0368e69
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=a9fb1457d720a55d6dc5
compiler: gcc (GCC) 9.0.0 20181231 (experimental)
syz repro: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1454c3b7e00000
C reproducer: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=12a22ac7e00000

The bug was bisected to:

commit 7bc3e6e55acf065500a24621f3b313e7e5998acf