Fair Pay: Some afterthoughts on Ubuntu

From: Sami Lands Media
Date: Fri Apr 10 2020 - 07:15:05 EST

Ubuntu Karmic Koala was a very influental release. It seemed Linux was going to happen on the desktop. But with incremental releases, it seemed politics went wrong here aswell. Reminiscent of Amiga.

Mir, not Mir.
Linux Audio generally suits more a tracker idea, rather than "pro" sequencers, and from the things we see on KvR, that is a good way to go. A compact fileformat, including the pop DSP, is really better. And many were much more famous here, than any KvR artist (who?).

So really things just needs tightening up, and intergration with digital euro, or similar, and a good related Linux distro may finally conquer the desktop. As Apple also have used BSD. And Apple & Pear cider, being mesopotamian influence viking fuel to support.

And the satanic element seems the worst. Mesopotamian gods are out though the drinking habits still are in.

As a thought experiment I constructed a pseudoidol for "satan", "Xin". That states just this, and has properties of an optimal linux distribution.

For those who like that side of things. Satan will never be right ofcourse, so I am hoping for something better in my research.

Serene Greetings.
Ywe.
The Fair Pay Initiative.
youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q