Waiting for your response

From: Malik Sanfo
Date: Wed Apr 08 2020 - 02:39:49 EST

Greetings!!!!

I have a business proposal in the tune of USD$12.3m for you to handle
with me. I have opportunity to transfer this abandon fund to your bank
account in your country which belongs to our deceased customer.

I am inviting you in this transaction where this money can be shared
between us at the ratio of 45% for your kind assistance and 45% for me
while the remaining 10% will go to charity and the needy around us. Do
not be afraid of anything I am with you I will instruct you on what
you will do to claim this fund.

Please kindly get back to me if you are interested.

My regards
Mr.Malik Sanfo