ITL and Fair Pay Projects Summary.

From: Sami Lands Medias
Date: Wed Apr 08 2020 - 02:15:59 EST

With a large data correlation we can make this work the best, in the modern time.

ITL - a fair pay orinted linux distribution with the optimal goal of perfection as much as can be over time.

SamÃj Trance Drum - Trance music connected to its roots, and represented in an optimal way.

I/T Eon Enligthened - A chan-realized concept of The Dewa, solving sectarian schisms, with this accurate concept.

Samepodiet Parti - a politican party and speakerbox for when needed.

Akraxaz - a game idea supporting 3-D culture all the way back to c-64 and now Vulkan.

Hoods 4' G-d: Christanity has gone gay support, and this seems optimal economically from the alpha-christian Jung perspective.

This is all part of potentiality blocks out, and realizing culture in the I/T Eon the best way.

Serene Greetings,
Ywe CÃrlyn
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjdZU88Jtu3_HL_N0_KkiA