Good Day!

From: Mr Abd Manaf
Date: Wed Apr 01 2020 - 23:34:48 EST

Dear how are you,

How Are You? I Know That This Mail May Come To You Almost A Surprise
As We Never Met Before And Please Before You Proceed Reading This
mail,This Is True and not An Well I Saw Your Contact Email From Yahoo
Search when I Was Looking For a Foreign Partner, please I donât now if
you can keep secret? A word of your own as a human-being? As I have
gone through your profile.Well I have a deal worth 15.5m$ from the
dormant account in the bank where I am working.so Please if you can
keep secret, I will give you more details and the nest thing to do,

MR.Abd Manaf.