Good News

From: Salif Yoda
Date: Sun Mar 29 2020 - 17:58:32 EST

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Salif Yoda, work with the department of Audit and accounting manager here in the Bank of Africa, There is this fund that was keep in my custody years ago, please I need your assistance for the transferring of this fund to your bank account for both of us benefit for life time investment and the amount is (US$18 MILLION DOLLARS).

I have every inquiry details to make the bank believe you and release the fund to your bank account in within 7 banking working days with your full co-operation with me after success Note / 45% for you while 55% for me after success of the transfer of the funds to your bank account.

Below information is what I need from you so will can be reaching each other,

1) Full name ...
2) Private telephone number...
3) Ages...
4) Nationalities...