Re: I/T LX, a fair pay unix-derivative.

From: Sami Lands Medias
Date: Sat Mar 28 2020 - 04:08:35 EST

Practically, the fastest way there could be a tweak on Ubuntu Karmic Koala, readying it for online â intergration, and with a low-jitter kernel config.

Before odd bootscripts, and the now canned MIR etc, and was the height of "userfriendly" Unix-derivaties back then. Almost thought something was going to happen with this. And now it is! And the Lucid theme is in there, for those wanting that.

A note on what went wrong here - Odd opinions, "Satan", lack of welldefined symbols, "GNU", etc can be quite obtuse.

Serene Greetings!