Re: [RFC v2 2/2] kernel/sysctl: support handling command line aliases

From: Michal Hocko
Date: Wed Mar 25 2020 - 10:29:42 EST

Both patches look really great to me. I haven't really checked all the
details but from a quick glance they both seem ok.

I would just add a small clarification here. Unless I am mistaken
early_param is called earlier than it would be now. But that shouldn't
cause any problems because the underlying implementation is just a noop
for backward compatibility.

Thanks a lot this looks like a very nice improvement.

[...]

--
Michal Hocko
SUSE Labs