Re: fair pay sys, an additional inclusion and update. + nasa

From: Ywe CÃrlyn
Date: Mon Mar 23 2020 - 14:38:16 EST

I also watched some imagery from the Mars Rover.

Which made me think, we can support this type of research.

So it is now named I/T LX,

- Ãne Dewa without company, as root philosophy.
- meaning global optimization of economy
- against Al-Qaida (seems to be a (deliberate misspelling of Al-Quda, The Ghod).
- Supporting Canadian Lobotomy as an outdated procedure.
- Supporting places still with communism as an outdated rule.
- Supporting Technocracy (groups to leader type democracy).
- And Nasa/Mars type research.

This is a paradigm coherent with a software/hardware interface system, with no sympathy with "bugs".

Serene Greetings,
Ywe CÃrlyn
Initiative-Taker, Research,
I/T LX.