Re: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the gpio tree

From: Hans de Goede
Date: Sat Mar 21 2020 - 11:09:59 EST

Hi,

On 3/21/20 6:27 AM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi all,

In commit

1b26f3ba6117 ("gpiolib: acpi: Add quirk to ignore EC wakeups on HP x2 10 CHT + AXP288 model")

Fixes tag

Fixes: aa23ca3d98f7 ("gpiolib: acpi: Add honor_wakeup module-option + quirk mech

I see in my personal tree that I introduced this broken tag, sorry about
that. Linus, if you are ok with doing a forced push to fix it up then
the correct tag should be:

Fixes: aa23ca3d98f7 ("gpiolib: acpi: Add honor_wakeup module-option + quirk mechanism")

OTOH if you dislike forced pushes (which I completely understand)
then we will just have to live with the broken tag.

Regards,

Hans