Re: fair pay sys, an additional inclusion and update.

From: Ywe CÃrlyn
Date: Thu Mar 19 2020 - 02:58:00 EST

It seems Canadian lobotomy might be an outdated procedure, and so we include this into our design spec name: I/T L.

Then we aim for a global optimization of economy, supporting the phasing out of canadian lobotomy, hindu idols, and similar things. (Al-Qaida etc)

Replacing also the almost required X in unix derivaties, for when X was axing things, L is now booting things.

Or really better what I aimed for all along, I/T economy the lexic way, with a filestructure of:

Com:/Top/Category/Subcategory/1m km2 zone/22.500 km2 zone/Person/Groupings

And viewcount below 45.000, is a reason to delete 10 year old files.
We can include an option to keep, but then person is responsible for this archival choice himself.

Serene Greetings.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q