Re: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the rdma tree

From: Dennis Dalessandro
Date: Wed Jan 08 2020 - 08:06:04 EST

On 1/7/2020 3:33 PM, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi all,

In commit

44ec5aa3c615 ("IB/hfi1: List all receive contexts from debugfs")

Fixes tag

Fixes: bf808b5039c ("IB/hfi1: Add kernel receive context info to debugfs")

has these problem(s):

- SHA1 should be at least 12 digits long
Can be fixed by setting core.abbrev to 12 (or more) or (for git v2.11
or later) just making sure it is not set (or set to "auto").

bf808b5039c

should be:

bf808b5039c6

A character got left off by mistake. Jason do you want to just fix this in your tree directly? Do we let it go and just make sure to catch it next time? Let me know if you want a new patch or something.

-Denny