Linux Kernel Code of Conduct Committee: December 2019 report

From: Greg KH
Date: Fri Jan 03 2020 - 05:56:37 EST

In the spirit of getting into a proper cycle for the reports, here's the
end of 2019 status so that we can start fresh with January 2020 and get
on to the normally scheduled report schedule.

Linux Kernel Code of Conduct Committee: December 2019

In the period of December 1, 2019 through December 30, 2019 the Committee
received the following report:
- Insulting behavior in email: 1

The result of the investigation:
- Education and coaching: 1

We would like to thank the Linux kernel community members who have supported
the adoption of the Code of Conduct and who continue to uphold the professional
standards of our community. If you have questions about this report,
please write to <conduct@xxxxxxxxxx>.

Side-note, the website at https://www.kernel.org/code-of-conduct.html is
now up to date and this, and all future reports will also be published
there.

thanks,

greg k-h