Re: MIPS: bug: gettimeofday syscall broken on CI20 board

From: Vincenzo Frascino
Date: Fri Nov 29 2019 - 03:54:52 EST

On 11/28/19 4:47 PM, H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
> Well, it does not immediately compile because CONFIG_MIPS_CLOCK_VSYSCALL is not
> set and can not be configured by normal means:
>
> Error:
>
> /Volumes/CaseSensitive/master/lib/vdso/gettimeofday.c: In function '__cvdso_gettimeofday':
> /Volumes/CaseSensitive/master/lib/vdso/gettimeofday.c:152:4: error: implicit declaration of function 'gettimeofday_fallback' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
> return gettimeofday_fallback(tv, tz);

Oops, I just realized that I had other changes not committed that's why it does
not build for you directly. Sometimes I get so excited for fixing a problem that
I forget bits and peaces :) Sorry about that.

I am happy to hear that this sorts out the issue though. I will send out a new
series to test.

--
Regards,
Vincenzo