Re: [GIT PULL] generic ioremap for 5.5

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Nov 28 2019 - 14:02:03 EST

[ Added PaulW ]

On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 11:28 AM Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There are two conflicts with the riscv tree - one is a trivial makefile
> context one with the nommu support, and the other is the split of the
> riscv <asm/io.h> which means that the removals in this pull request need
> to be applied to the new location that they were moved to in the riscv
> tree.

The conflict was trivial to fix up, but since I don't do RISC-V
cross-builds, I'd like PaulW to please check that there weren't any
surprising semantic issues too - or that I didn't mess up.

Paul? (It's not actually pushed out yet, it's still building, but the
ioremap merge should be there in a moment)

Linus