How to read BIOS'ES from IOMMU

From: Aaron Gray
Date: Wed Nov 27 2019 - 20:00:11 EST

Hi, I am interested in writing a program to verify BIOS integrity via
SHA512. Most modern BIOS'es seem to be accessible through IOMMU. I'm
wondering if there is a device driver for IOMMU or whether one could
be created for the purposes of accessing BIOS memory.

If anyone has any leads or advice or even can show me how to do this
in code via example/pseudo code I would appreciate it.

Regards,
Aaron

--
Aaron Gray

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language
Researcher, Information Theorist, and amateur computer scientist.