Re: BCM2835 maintainership

From: Phil Elwell
Date: Wed Nov 20 2019 - 09:17:54 EST

Hi Stefan,

On 20/11/2019 11:38, Stefan Wahren wrote:
Hello,

i need to announce that i step back as BCM2835 maintainer with the end
of this year. Maintainership was a fun ride, but at the end i noticed
that it needed more time for doing it properly than my available spare time.

Nicolas Saenz Julienne is pleased be my successor and i wish him all the
best on his way.

Finally i want to thank all the countless contributors and maintainers
for helping to integrate the Raspberry Pi into the mainline Kernel.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for being such a champion of BCM2835+ and Raspberry Pi. It must have felt like a thankless task at times, but you leave the upstream Pi support in a much better state than when you started.

Welcome Nicolas - you've been contributing to the mainline kernel almost as long as I've been at Raspberry Pi, and you're no stranger to the Pi repos on GitHub. I look forward to working with you further.

Phil