`make nsdeps` prints "Building modules, stage 2" twice

From: Jessica Yu
Date: Mon Oct 28 2019 - 11:33:40 EST

Hi!

When running `make nsdeps`, I've noticed that "Building modules, stage
2" gets printed twice. Not a big deal, but a bit strange to see,
especially since the second print is actually from the nsdeps target
calling modpost again.

$ make nsdeps O=/dev/shm/linux
make[1]: Entering directory '/dev/shm/linux'
GEN Makefile
DESCEND objtool
CALL /tmp/ppyu/linux/scripts/atomic/check-atomics.sh
CALL /tmp/ppyu/linux/scripts/checksyscalls.sh
CHK include/generated/compile.h
Building modules, stage 2.
MODPOST 3316 modules
Building modules, stage 2.
MODPOST 3316 modules
Adding namespace USB_STORAGE to module uas (if needed).
Adding namespace USB_STORAGE to module ums-alauda (if needed).
Adding namespace USB_STORAGE to module ums-cypress (if needed).
Adding namespace USB_STORAGE to module ums-datafab (if needed).

It's due to calling the __modpost target twice, once for modules and
once for nsdeps. I guess we could have the nsdeps target just call
cmd_modpost, but then we still have the MODPOST XXXX modules line
printing twice. Is there a nicer way to fix this? Again, it's not
harmful, but probably confusing for people to see.

Thanks,

Jessica