Paid Advertisement Request.

From: Gabriel Gonser
Date: Fri Oct 25 2019 - 09:59:32 EST

Hi,

We are a Guest Posting services provider and found your blog during our outreach campaign.
We can do a long-term relationship if you can allow us to post a unique, good quality and non-promotional articles on your website.

We have a team of US and UK native writers to research and write quality articles that fit your blog niche.

Please let me know the price per guest post on your website; we can pay you via PayPal for publishing unique articles on your website with one anchor website.
Will be waiting to have your very positive response!

Best Regards,

Jason Dunlap.