Re: PCI/MSI: Remove the PCI_MSI_IRQ_DOMAIN architecture whitelist

From: Palmer Dabbelt
Date: Tue Oct 22 2019 - 11:10:52 EST

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 23:20:09 PDT (-0700), michal.simek@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

On 17. 10. 19 20:19, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
This came up in the context of the microblaze port, where a patch was
recently posted to extend the whitelist.

I hoped you were aware about this discussion we have with Christoph.
https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/10/8/682

It means 1/3 and 2/3 should be replaced by mandatory-y and I expect
msi.h can be removed from architecture Kbuild too.

I'd missed it, but that seems like a better way to do it. I'm going to assume you guys are going to handle this, so feel free to drop my patch set.

Thanks!